Friday, January 28, 2011

First Post

So every blog has to have a first post.  I waited weeks to start this blog just trying to think of the perfect first post.  I thought and I thought and then it occurred to me- I'd already have the dang thing started if I just had gone ahead and posted something.  So without any pomp and circumstance...here is our Cox Family blog.  Just meant to document the life and times of Matthew, Jordan and Gavin. 



I would like to thank the sponsors of this lovely blog. 
First, Mr. Gavin Cox who is the most adorable and fun subject matter on the face of the earth.  Our little man is just over three months old and every day he does something more cuter and more adorabler than the day before. 


Second, is our lovely Canon Rebel EOS.  This was a VERY special Christmas gift given to us by very special people.  We're still learning how to use it- Matthew is by far better than me. 


Our subject matter has gotten used to having his picture taken.  Somedays he likes it..





And some days he doesn't


But we still snap away!  It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it.

Other blog sponsorers include Awesome Daddy, Matthew:


And, yours truly, proud blogger mom, Jordan:

We hope you enjoy keeping up with the Coxes via our little blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment