Friday, June 29, 2012

2 Months- June

You know the old saying, "Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile"?  Well that's exactly what my Harper is guilty of this month.  Harper was 2 months old on June 24th and I must say that she is growing like the cutest little weed that you ever did see.  
Harper is now 11 lbs, 5 ounces and 23 3/4 inches tall.  If you haven't had the chance to kiss her cheeks lately, I must say they are growing too- about the size of two pillsbury mini-grands biscuits.  She sleeps and eats like a champ- for real.  Overall- and not as indicated by the picture below- she is a very easy going and happy baby.
She loves to make eye contact and gives the best smiles.  I'm afraid she's also going to be chatterbox just like her mother.  Especially after she eats, she'll sit there and make the sweetest cooing noises.  She tells the best little stories.  Matthew said the other day "I can tell..she's just going to be really nice."  Well, I hope so. 
I just can't get over how fast she's gone from being a tiny little newborn to being a beautiful, blue-eyed baby.
       
   
 

2 comments:

  1. My little niece is soooo cute!! I sure do have the cutest niece in the world...ehem ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS just going to be really nice...what a sweet thing to say. She has the best mommy and daddy! And she is already perfect and precious!!

    ReplyDelete