Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sushi and the nerd

Okay.  So in the interest of time (because it's now 11:41) I'm not proof reading my posts.  Don't judge. 

So what else has happened since October 26th?  Well, Halloween of course!  So while I won't do a complete play by play of the day (no cheering, please) I will brag on and show off my two sweet trick-or-treaters. 

Harper was a piece of sushi.  Thank you, Pinterest. 

I could just eat up that sweet little cuteness roll!  
 
And Gavin was a nerd. 
 
Sweet little nerd.  We went to a trunk-or-treat event at my parents' church and at one point he tripped and spilt some candy out of his bucket.  Poor little guy- he definitely looked the part. 

And now for the 2010-2012 Halloween recap.  Harper- you'll get yours next year, sweet stuff.

Gavin- Halloween 2010
 
Gavin- Halloween 2011
 
Gavin- Halloween 2012
 Glad we could be keeping things progressively dignified. 


No comments:

Post a Comment