Friday, April 22, 2011

April showers bring...

Tornadoes!

Gavin Cox is well into his first tornado season in Green Country!  Last Thursday as Matthew and I were dodging storms and making trips around town in between twister sightings, I realized that it was Gavin's first tornado warning!  In typical Matthew and Jordan fashion, we had our camera there to snap the momentous occasion!  Gavin has now officially heard the KRMG bing bongs...and is well aware of meteorological overhype (did I just make up that word?) during storm season!  He will now know that a tornado warning in the city of Tulsa/Broken Arrow means nothing...most of the time.  For all of you non-Oklahoman's, I will put it in perspective- in my entire life I have "taken cover" 4 times.  Total.  Gavin has yet to take cover..but 2011 storm season isn't over just yet.

See Mr. Cox- rather chill- during his first ever tornado warning.  As you can see, he has taken on our rather laid back perspective on the whole ordeal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment