Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Overuse of the word cute

So yesterday I decided to take a little gander at my blog...you know, just to remember what Gavin looked like.  As I was very quickly perusing the pictures I realized that I tend to overuse the word "cute" when talking about my little Gavy Wavel.  So today's challenge and my commitment to you is to complete an entire blogpost without using the word cute C-word. 
Just look at this cute sweet little face!  This kid is cute precious! 
Gavin loves his toys!  Some of his favorites right now are his colored rings.  I LOVE this- the other night he played like this for about 15 minutes and was shocked when I finally pulled the green ring off of his arm.  It was almost like he was saying "oh THAT'S where that thing went!" It was so cute endearing.
Can you even believe how big this boy is getting?  He has now mastered the art of pulling up.  Anytime we set him down, you can just see his little wheels spinning trying to see where he can grab onto something to pull up...he's a little rock climber! Watching him stand up like that is so cute adorable! 
We did our first round of baby proofing on Saturday because our mammoth coffee table is Gavin's new favorite spot in the house.  I've been trying to find pulling up alternatives while we wait for Just Between Friends so I can buy him a music table.  Our little cubey, ottoman thing is working out quite well for right now.  Check out those chunky little thighs...aren't they cute delightful? 
I cannot even tell you how this melts my heart!  I love getting smiles out of this kid.  Just because it's easy to do doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it every single time. 
I don't care who you are, that's just plain cute. There, I said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment