Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shades of Blue

So I know I'm totally sappy...and our vacation is almost a week over...but I had to add just a couple more vacation pics...I mean how often to you get to show pictures of your baby on the beach?  So here, for your viewing pleasure, are just a couple more shots of our beach vacation! 
I am not lying- Gavin clapped for the very first time as we were snapping these pictures.  It's my new favorite milestone...and baby clapping is so much cuter than grown up clapping- he gets both of his whole arms into it.  He's ready for the State of the Union address...well maybe not for 2012, but eventually.
I love this one- if you look closely you can see the traces of sand from his afternoon snack.  Gavin loved eating the sand so he spent minimal time unmonitored while he was sitting on the beach. 

Gilligan

More toes in the sand... 

Gavin's first sand castle: 
I loved our first vacation as a family of three.  Gavin now has his first stamp in his passport and his mommy and daddy have memories for a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS pictures!!!! Thank you for sharing... I love them;-)

    ReplyDelete