Thursday, April 5, 2012

My New Assistant

Things have gotten a little hectic around the Cox house.  With my due date only 10 days away and a million errands to run, a baby room to finish, a job to leave in working order, a mindset to prepare for labor and a family to get ready for expanding, we find ourselves a little strapped.  So when the going gets tough...the tough get an assistant!
Being in the HR field, I know that every employment decision can have its ups and downs.  There is no exception with this new hire.
He doesn't have the best phone etiquette since he only knows how to say "buh bye" into the phone, his typing is atrocious and he occassionally doesn't wear pants to the office.
But who needs efficiency when you have cheeks that cute?  I love a job where you can compensate your employees in kisses and cuddles. Yeah, I think this employee is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment