Saturday, October 15, 2011

Geronimo!!!

Fun day Fridays are my favorite! A few short months ago, these next few moments would have not been possible. I would have been sitting at a desk working for the man...but THIS Friday, I got to spend the day playing with my little man and his daddy.
Last Friday we decided to take a little adventure out to our own backyard.  
 We highly recommend this destination. 
Check out the last time we played on this playground.  Gavin was just a tiny bit younger...
But a few months have gone by and on Friday Gavin was able to fully enjoy the excitement of our backyard playground.  And to think- we tried to sell it on Craigslist for $200 before we had kids.  I dare say that the next few facial expressions that diving down a slide headfirst elicited were priceless.   
 
 
 
I could not love that little face any more!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Jordan!!! Gavin is soooooo cute!! I love that he was having so much fun : ) Now, you CAN'T say that he is not a fun baby (or that his parents aren't fun!) I mean, those just make me smile and laugh!!

    ReplyDelete