Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gavin takes on Tulsa!

Last Saturday night, the three Coxes decided to take on T-town!  On the agenda?  Dinner on cherry street and Mayfest!  Saturday nights have taken on an all new meaning since having a baby.  Not that we were ever party animals or anything like that, but now a night out tends to end around 8:45...Gavin's "last call".  And we tend to take a LOT more than we ever did before.  A three hour trip consists of- at the very least- a car seat, stroller, 3-5 toys, 1-3 burp clothes, diapers, wipes, a set of backup clothes and the camera- and that's just for Gavin!  Despite not being able to travel light and the early curfew we still manage to have a good time.  Although it would be nice to get a Matthew and Jordan date night sometime soon.

Mayfest was kind of a snooze...sorry- I guess I'm not as artsy fartsy as I'm supposed to be.  BUT we did make our own art by taking pics of Gavin throughout the streets and alley ways of downtown Tulsa.  We might not be photographers, but I don't think these are too bad if I do say so myself!
Who thinks that Gavin should be the spokesman for BOk?!  I mean how cute is this?!  
Gavin was chill at dinner and seemed to think he was very trendy sitting outside on Cherry street and eatting his cell phone.   
If they ever do a movie on Superman as a baby, this should be the movie poster!  I can see the tag line now- It's a bird, it's a plane...it's Superbaby!  Yeah, I'm cheesy.  I know. 
I love those cheeks!
All in all it was a good Saturday night...but any night with my two boys is a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment